Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

An Easter Make

I have had this design in my mind for a while but not actually summoned up the energy to make it.  That is until the Easter break! 

The beads were made by yours truly.  The metal beads are from my local bead shop and the tiny hoops that you can just about see are from Lush. I love the way the large glass beads move over the small black beads giving the piece some movement.  I am hoping to make some more of these in different colours and who knows I might even get around to posting some for sale.  In my head I am going to close my Etsy shop and re-open my Folksy shop.  But, lets not get carried away with empty promises, I have a week of the holidays left but they are going to be pretty action-packed so lets see how we/I get on.

Enjoy your Easter break.


No comments:

Post a Comment